Thursday, February 6, 2014

TOMS Painting

I have never been a huge "shoe person".
If ya get what I mean...
I never have cared much about what goes on my feet.
Matter of fact,
I would rather have nothing on my feet.
However,
there is one exception,
I love me some Toms.
In fact,
I love them so much,
I painted their logo to hang in my room!
It just makes me happy to look at it.
My latest addition to my shoe collection are my new TOMS!
I'm a sucker for anything aztec patterned,
so I immediately fell in love with these.
I set up a little work space for my painting this afternoon,
and went straight to painting.
It was my very first time to paint on my new easel!
It is a mini easel.
It's the best.
I simply sketched the logo on the canvas,
and painted!
Occasionally I dried my paint.
.....And you know your family crafts more than most,
 when you have a hair dryer dedicated to painting....!
Once I finished,
I hung it up on my chalkboard wall!
I have to say,
it's nice to just sit and paint sometimes.

Y'all have fun crafting,



No comments:

Post a Comment