Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Brother Photo Session

I shared with you a few days ago, my dream of becoming a photographer.
I think it would make a lovely job.
Recently,
to my excitement,
I was asked to have a "mini photo session"!
I was honored to be able to take pictures of these sweet boys!


Their deep blue eyes look gorgeous in pictures.
I loved watching how even at such a young age,
 the baby looked up to his big brother.
 I can already see the fun they will have together.
I can picture the forts they will build along side one another.
I can see the mud footprints they will leave on the kitchen floor.
I can imagine how they will play basketball in the driveway together every afternoon.
I'm looking forward to watching them grow up together.

Y'all have fun crafting,
Daisy







2 comments:

  1. What precious boys! Life to the full! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are great! Keep it up and you will have the career you want! Your brothers are precious!

    ReplyDelete