Monday, June 17, 2013

Vintage Tennis Racket Photo Display

I have never had much interest in the game of tennis.
I wish I had an interest in it...
but I don't.
I love the way tennis players dress.
I love the "preppy" feel of the game.
I just think it would be cute to play tennis.
I came up with the perfect addition for a tennis player's room.


It's a fun way to add a personal touch,
along with a vintage vibe.
I found one vintage tennis racket in my grandmother's attic.
I picked the other one up at a yard sale.
and clipped them to the strings with mini clothespins.
Y'all have fun crafting,

5 comments:

  1. That idea is a WINNER! Glad to see it put to better use. I lost a lot of games with that racket! :-)Grandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I am so happy I was able to put use to it! Love you!

      Delete
  2. I saw your comment on Richella's party post and clicked over to visit. I collect vintage tennis rackets with the hopes of one day doing a wall display. Your idea is a clever way to use the rackets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate it for this post, I am a big fan of this website would like to keep updated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! This article could not be written any better! Looking at this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I will forward this information to him. Fairly certain he will have a very good read. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete