Thursday, July 11, 2013

3 Ways to Update Clothespins

Whew.

Hold on a second please,

I need to catch my breath.

I have just gotten back from 3 hours of shopping in the mall.

Now I'm trying to regain my leg strength while lounging on my bed.

Ok,

I think I'm good now...

Yesterday,

I figured out 3 easy ways to update my clothespins.

 

I have a chicken wire photo display in my room,

(Which I'm hoping to get a post up about soon!)

I felt like it was lacking dimension.

My solution?

Decorate the clothespins!

Idea #1

Glue buttons to the clothespin.

Idea #2

Washi-tape the clothespin.

Idea #3

Apply a cute flower to the clothespin!

I washi-taped the clothespin, then applied the flower above it!

(Learn how to make the flower I used here.)

They add just a bit more fun to my photo display!

Y'all have fun crafting,

Daisy

Blog Parties:SundayDIY Showoff,Under the Table and Dreaming,Uncommon DesignsMondayBetween Naps on the Porch,Cozy Little HouseWednesdaySavvy Southern Style,The Pleated PoppyThursdayThe Shabby Creek Cottage,From My Front Porch To Yours,Common GroundFridayTatertots and Jello

 

2 comments:

  1. Daisy this is really creative and attractive. I like them all, but the flower wins :) I liked the tutorial you gave on the flower... very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - nothing better than an old clothespin - except a clothespin with flowers!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete