Saturday, July 20, 2013

Thrift Store Overalls

One of my favorite things to do is dream about my future.

Whether it's how I will decorate my future house,

What college I will attend,

My future job,

My kids,

My wedding,

Or even the type of car I will drive.

Like many girls,

I have already designed the layout of my house.

I have the names picked out for my kids.

I have made the "My Wedding" poster.

It is fun stuff to think about.

My biggest dream would be to live in a farmhouse,

And garden daily with my kids.

( Liza and Zeb.)

For preparation,

I already bought me a pair of overalls!

( I have already learned not to wear Nike running shorts under them to prevent the excessive amount of bunching up!)

I can already see me painting the walls of my farmhouse with these overalls on.

I can see me rocking a baby with these overalls on.

I can see me picking the garden with these overalls on.

They will become apart of the family!

Luckily I was able to pick these up for $3.50 at my local thrift store,

And they still have plenty of growing room! :)

Y'all have fun crafting,

Daisy

Blog Parties:SundayDIY Showoff,Under the Table and Dreaming,Uncommon DesignsMondayBetween Naps on the Porch,Cozy Little HouseWednesdaySavvy Southern Style,The Pleated PoppyThursdayThe Shabby Creek Cottage,From My Front Porch To Yours,Common GroundFridayTatertots and Jello

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment