Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Charger DIY

Today has been a good day.
Friends.
Barbecue.
Gardens.
Crafts.
Wildflowers.
It was a fun, full day.
To make the day even better, I 'cute-ified' my iPhone charger!

The stereo-type craft used to be covering your charger with glitter.
Everyone did it.
I love the idea of making your charger cute,
But I didn't like the fact that everyone's looked the same.
Covered in glitter.
So I came up with a new fun way to decorate it!
( Design Love Fest gave me some great inspiration! )
I decided to cover it in string!
Supplies:
-string
( I used bakers twine. )
-charger
Simply tie the string onto the charger with a knot.
Then begin wrapping the string around.
Continue this process.
End with another knot,
And there you have it,
A lovely charger!
You should put a drop of craft glue on the knots to help them stay!
Y'all have fun crafting,
Daisy

Blog Parties:

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I will definitely try this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, this turned out darling! We would love to have you link any of your posts to our Saturday Show Us How You Rock Link Party. (Starts July 13th)

    Tracy
    Made From Pinterest
    http://www.madefrompinterest.net/

    ReplyDelete