Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Succulent Tea Cup

I want to start out by saying how happy it makes me when I inspire people.
I love scrolling through my Instagram,
and spotting one of my crafts in the background.
It makes my heart happy.
Or when people come up to me at church,
And tell me they recieved inspiration on my blog.
It's just too much fun.
So thank y'all for being so sweet!
I really do appreciate it.
Now on to today's post...
Succulents in tea cups!

They add the perfect touch of green to my bedroom,
Without having to be watered much.
That's right,
You heard it,
Almost no maintenance at all!
I love how Succulents scream "modern",
And the tea cup says "chic".
It's the perfect combination!
Y'all have fun crafting,
Daisy
Blog Parties:
Sunday
DIY Showoff
Under the Table and Dreaming
Uncommon Designs
Monday
Between Naps on the Porch
Cozy Little House
Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style
The Pleated Poppy
Thursday
The Shabby Creek Cottage
From My Front Porch To Yours
Common Ground
Friday
Tatertots and Jello

Saturday
Funky Junk Interiors


5 comments:

  1. That is super cute! You are one talented girl! Life to the full! Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and everything else that you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your teacup adds just the right amount of green to your tabletop! I do the same, but I use fake succulents because our cats gnaw on real ones. Keep up the creativity! You are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! i have a few of these milk glass tea cups.... i see a project in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely family,that can i see from the picture..
    Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete