Monday, July 8, 2013

Vintage Jewelry Box Washi-Tape Holder

I am named after my great-grandmother, Daisy.

I was never able to meet her,

But I heard she was a lovely lady.

Recently,

I was given her jewelry box.

It was full of so much charm.

I wish today's jewelry boxes were made with as much detail as they used to be!

I didn't want to change anything about it,

But I did have a great craft in mind for a vintage jewelry box...

Luckily,

I found one at a yard sale for $1,

So I turned it in to a fun home for my washi-tape!

 

 

I am a sucker for bunting,

So this $1 jewelry box was calling my name.

I thought the little design was adorable!

I think my washi-tape is happy with its cozy new home!

Plus,

It creates cute, functional organization for me!

I love the base it creates for my Book Page Art.

( P.S- Henrietta and Clementine got a Facebook page! We would love a "like"! )

Y'all have fun crafting,

Daisy

Blog Parties:

Sunday
DIY Showoff
Under the Table and Dreaming
Uncommon Designs
Monday
Between Naps on the Porch
Cozy Little House
Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style
The Pleated Poppy
Thursday
The Shabby Creek Cottage
From My Front Porch To Yours
Common Ground
Friday
Tatertots and Jello

 

 

4 comments:

  1. No, they don't make jewelry boxes like that anymore, and I remember having one very similar. Sigh.....it's long gone! Very cute way to store your wash tape! Don't you just love that stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! I will pin this for sure. I really love collecting boxes and if only this box is still available I will surely get one for myself.-www.itevia.com

    ReplyDelete