Friday, July 5, 2013

Chalkboard Closet Door

Happy late 4th y'all!
Unfortunately,
Where I live it was pouring rain.
That meant no fireworks.
No barbecues.
No corn hole games.
It was plain out disappointing.
Thankfully,
We were still able to be grateful for our beautiful, free country.
We are so blessed.
Today, I decided to show y'all my chalkboard door!


Since I love for my room to be a forever changing process,
I needed a way to redecorate without moving furniture.
I came up with a fun solution!
I painted my closet door with chalkboard paint,
So I could always be drawing new designs on the door!
Today I had fun doodling banners.
Yesterday I drew some little boats!
The door adds a fun vibe to my room!
You could definitely do it to yours!
Y'all Have Fun Crafting,
Daisy
Blog Parties:






2 comments:

  1. I love this! This is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet chalk door! Pinning:) The kids had fun too:)http://www.sewsweetvintage.com/2013/07/vintage-swimwear.html

    ReplyDelete