Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Twine Jar

You forget how warm a hot glue gun gets...

Until you touch the blazing hot glue with your bare fingertips.

Then you remember.

Believe me.

I had this happen several different occasions on this project,

But it was all worth it in the end.

The numb fingers,

The Tingly sensations,

And the pieces of glue dried to your hands all work themselves out in the end.

I was very happy with my twine wrapped jar.

It is very simple.

Like,

2 steps simple.

1. Hot glue the twine to the jar.

2. Add embellishments of your choice.

Yep.

That's it.

It's my latest addition to my bookcase ladder!

And it makes a handy-dandy home for my paint brushes.

Y'all Have Fun Crafting,

Daisy

Blog Parties:SundayDIY Showoff,Under the Table and Dreaming,Uncommon DesignsMondayBetween Naps on the Porch,Cozy Little HouseWednesdaySavvy Southern Style,The Pleated PoppyThursdayThe Shabby Creek Cottage,From My Front Porch To Yours,Common GroundFridayTatertots and Jello

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment