Monday, July 1, 2013

Sun Hat Makeover

My family wishes for a garden.
The only problem is,
We are never home in the summer.
The garden would die if we weren't there to tend to it.
So to our delight,
Every summer, we tend a garden for some friends while they're on vacation.
My sisters love picking the berries.
I love snapping the green beans.
My mom loves watering,
And my dad loves eating the fresh veggies.
We have a great system going!
So my project today was created around my garden picking theme!


I thought this hat would keep me in "style" while picking the garden!
The before is shown above...
BORING!
This isn't a tutorial,
But I did want to show you what I used.
I made the polka dots with black fabric paint,
and a round sponge brush.
I created the bow with a strip of fabric.
I usually just hang it in our foyer,
Or, on my closet door!
It's too cute to put away!
Y'all have fun crafting,
Daisy
Blog Parties:
Sunday
DIY Showoff
Under the Table and Dreaming
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
I Should Be Mopping The Floor
Twigg Studios
Silver Pennies
Uncommon Designs
Monday
Between Naps on the Porch
Cozy Little House
Aldberry Hill
Tuesday
Homemade Ginger
Wednesday
Savvy Southern Style
The Pleated Poppy
The 36th Avenue
Thursday
The Shabby Creek Cottage
From My Front Porch To Yours
Common Ground
Friday
Craftberry Bush
Tatertots and Jello
Jennifer Rizzo
Liz Marie Blog
Saturday

Funky Junk Interiors



2 comments: